Since 2001I have been designing web sites since 2001. I found that I enjoyed it so much, that I wanted to do more and more. I enjoy this work, so you get the benefits of my enthusiasm.
With an established, clear vision of our goals and direction, you will be more than satisfied with the result. Nothing is left unfinished.
It's a Win-Win
As a freelance web designer, you get a professional web design without paying for overhead of a larger company, it’s a WIN-WIN!
Questions Welcome!If you have questions, I welcome them. I’m available to you throughout the entire process.
I'll Take Care of Everything
From the moment you contract me to build your website. You can relax. I will host your web site, I will register your domain name, and you are kept in the driver’s seat, because you are completely involved in every step. I build your website right on the web. You can review it, make suggestions, and provide feedback as I work.
Nothing to Lose!
Take a look at my other clients. My work speaks for itself. And if you still have concerns, contact me. I’ll be happy to talk with you. Rest assured, I work very hard to make sure you’re completely satisfied.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE ONLINE
- Everywhere you look, you see a “.com” address. Everyone is getting online.
- Traditional advertisements run for a limited time. One day, one week, maybe less, maybe more. Your website runs 24/7.
- 3 out of 5 internet searches are done from a mobile device. People are searching the internet while in stores/businesses, looking for the best price or better deal.
- More and more people are getting online in general. You can introduce your business to more than just your local area!
- FACT: Nearly 288 million people online in 2004 – Global Reach Statistics
- Just think… You can provide your “.com” address by traditional means: newspaper, radio, business cards, yellow pages, etc. Then your customer can visit your website for additional information.
Freelance Web Designer / Owner
I would like to say Thank You for stopping by my website. After you’ve had a chance to look around, please feel free to contact me with questions, or inquire about any openings I may have for web design projects. As I previously expressed on my homepage, I have a lot of luxuries with my web design business. Since it’s not my primary source of income, I get the luxury of hand picking my projects. Since my time is limited, I only work with people/projects that inspire me. I get to design a site because its something I enjoy, and you get a great website at a great price without paying for overhead.